The ETHOS Mission
Our mission at ETHOS Health Communications is to improve the care and outcomes of people by becoming the leading source of credible, authoritative health information, resources, and activities. Our focus is to deliver superior scientific and strategic thinking. We are committed to creating the highest quality content and programming that informs, inspires, and activates.
Does your agency help you get your work noticed?
Are you REALLY getting scientific and strategic value from your agency?
Is your agency staffed with scientifically credentialed individuals?
Are you tired of the bait and switch?
Is your agency truly a part of your team?
How would you like a team dedicated to your business?
Is your agency putting more work on your plate than what it is taking off?
e•thos [ee-thos, ee-thohs, eth-os, -ohs]
- Sociology. The fundamental character or spirit of a culture; the underlying sentiment that informs the beliefs, customs, or practices of a group or society; dominant assumptions of a people or period. <In the Greek ethos the individual was highly valued.>
- The character or disposition of a community, group, person, etc.
- The moral element in dramatic literature that determines a character's action rather than his or her thought or emotion.
Origin: 1850-1855; from Greek ēthos custom, habit, character
Our focus at ETHOS Health Communications is to deliver superior scientific and strategic thinking. We are committed to creating the highest quality content and programming that informs, inspires, and activates.
Our company has distinguished itself through our team of highly credentialed science and strategy professionals with the training and experience to work in true partnership with pharmaceutical and biotech professionals "to translate the science of medicine into clinical benefits."
Our mission is to improve the care and outcomes of people by becoming the leading source of credible, authoritative health information, resources, and activities.
- We believe in the power of the science of medicine
- We believe that medicine has had a profoundly beneficial effect on humankind
- We believe that contributing to medicine is a worthy and noble endeavor
Qualities That Set ETHOS Apart
Strategy, Science, and Experience
At ETHOS, extensive pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience coupled with impressive credentials and leadership in science and medicine ensures that our teams bring unparalleled value to our clients. Each team is staffed by professionals with advanced degrees - PhD, MD, PharmD, MBA - from top institutions, and dedicated to a client team with the goal of creating an Integrated Partnership. The company's strong scientific and strategic capabilities ensure a deeper understanding of the value and relevance of clinical data; and enhance our knowledge and skill in building programs that translate science into clinical benefit to improve practice patterns and patient outcomes.
Novel Approaches and Innovative Solutions
ETHOS prides itself on being a problem-solving, solution-minded organization. With our novel methodologies and a passion for doing great work, we transform challenges into opportunity for our clients. And, with a clear understanding and a keen focus on our clients' objectives, we build innovative, evidence-based, and strategically guided solutions at the scale of the problem.
Excellence in Execution
We know that optimal results are achieved when there is equal emphasis placed on superior strategic thinking, precise planning, and excellence in execution. With this understanding, we work diligently to create and implement programs that are of the highest scientific and educational value. As we master these practices, we capture best practices into our ETHOS Standards of Excellence and train all team members.
“Really impressed with your attention to detail, timeliness, and strategic grounding”
- (Sr. Medical Director)
“In 20 years, I've seen good and bad advisory boards. Never before have I seen exemplary advisory boards until I worked with ETHOS”
- (Global Brand Director)
“ETHOS is the most strategic, scientific, and professional organization I’ve worked with...”
- (World-renowned Thought Leader)
“The whole ETHOS team is great...they make my life so easy. Happy to be working with ETHOS!”
- (Associate Director, MSLs)
“We never knew how bad our old process was until we worked with ETHOS”
“Best-in-Class” medical communications company
- (Sourcing Lead)
- (Brand Manager)
“A Best practice”
- (Marketing Director)
“ETHOS seems to have captured magic in a bottle. The depth of talent at the company is so impressive. No matter who I work with at ETHOS I find them to be exemplary. And this seems to be a common theme with other brands that work with ETHOS. I recommend them everywhere.”
- (Sr. Brand Manager)
Different by Design
ETHOS Health Communications is different by design. The company is a full-service health communications company committed to the success of our clients. In order to deliver on this commitment to our clients, ETHOS has developed an approach that is unique in our industry. Following are the key elements of ETHOS’ unique approach:
- Consistently demonstrate our commitment to the science and focus on Translating Science Into Clinical Benefit
- Be opportunistic in the marketplace and in suggesting ways to enhance strategies and tactics; identify and share best practices
- Measure the value of our work and be responsible and accountable for results; continually look for ways to improve the quality and impact of our programs
- Understand that clients demand value from their programs as these initiatives are designed to improve patient care
- Appreciate the unique nature of each client, brand, and project
- Conduct our business with a long-term outlook
- Remain focused on the fact that our reputation is based on work completed
Comprehensive Strategic and Tactical Planning
Commercialization/Market Preparation, including Launch-Readiness Planning
- Thought leader identification, plans of action, and development
- Scientific and therapeutic advisory boards
- Speaker bureau identification, planning, training, and development
- Content development for scientific, clinical, promotional, and internal training use
Medical communications content development for scientific, disease state, promotional, and field training purposes
Scientific and data analyses, interpretation, and recommendations
Congress/medical association planning, innovative programming, and content development
- Strategic and tactical publication planning, development, and implementation
- Manuscripts, study reports, review articles, newsletters
- Innovative programming, meetings, and events
Please contact us to learn more about these novel approaches
Click on the photos of the individuals below to learn more about the members of our leadership team. As you will see, the unique breadth and depth of their experience combined with their determined focus guide our company’s efforts to deliver superior scientific and strategic thinking.
At ETHOS Health Communications, we are committed to providing the best in science and strategy to contribute in the most meaningful ways to the goal of improving the care and outcomes of patients. The company is comprised of more than 80 experienced and credentialed professionals who are devoted to what we refer to as our "Prime Directive" - Translating the Science of Medicine into Clinical Benefit. The members of our senior team possess decades of practical and leadership experience in healthcare, notably: pharmaceutical sales and marketing, strategic consulting, advanced scientific research and development and clinical care at nationally recognized academic institutions. We are proud of our strong and growing reputation for delivering innovative and proven results. For this we have earned our clients' trust, resulting in long-standing relationships.
ETHOS Health Communications is a rapidly growing, high-energy, team-focused company committed to improving patient health through comprehensive science-centered research and education. If you feel strongly about medical education and contributing to the improvement of patients’ lives, please contact us.